Indian Cheese Cake
Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 17084 times
Enjoy the indian cheese cake chilled with caramel or strawberry jam as topping.
- Combine the ricotta cheese, milk, semolina and sugar in a bowl and blend it using a hand mixer till the sugar is melt.
- Add the cardamom powder and mix it well.
- Put the mixture in a greesed tray.
- Bake at 350 degree for 2 1/2 hours.
- Remove from the oven cool it and serve with the toppings of your choice.
This recipe was contributed by monalisa_shat on 02 Nov 2010
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.