Indian Chaat Tacos
by priya gandhi
Added to 12 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5971 times
A deliciously sweet and spicy tacos with Indian twist!
- Take a bowl and combine the plain flour and cornflour add chilli powder, salt, ghee and bind the dough with the use of green chutney.
- Roll out the portions of dough into thin rotis and with the help of a cookie cutter cut it in round shape it should be big enough.
- Heat the oil and fry the tacos prepared and give the 'U'shape while frying. Drain on an absorbent paper and keep aside.
- Combine the moong, potatoes, bundi, onions and add chaat masala, amchur powder, salt, chilli powder in a bowl and mix well.
- Take the prepared tacos assemble the filling and then add green chutney, meetha and garlic chutney to it.
- Garnish with sev and coriander and serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by priya gandhi on 04 Apr 2014i am priya gandhi and i love to cook food especially italian food and love to read books a lot
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.