Indian Bean Chaat
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8727 times
1.add a little salt in the curd.
2.if the curd is sour add castor sugar
- Soak all the dals overnight seperately.
- Pressure cook chanas and rajmah seperately till fully done and the other dals also.(put a little salt while boiling)
- Take a round dish, first put a layer of rongie.
- Sprinkle little onions over it.
- Put about 2-3 tbsps of imli chutney and 2 tbsps of pudina chutney over it and then little curd.
- Simultaneously put chanas,then onions,green chillies,imlichutney,pudina chutney and curd.
- Then put rajmah and again onions,green chillies,both chutneysand curdkeep on repeating the layers with green lentils and moth ki dal.
- At the time of serving cover it with seviyan and decorate with papdi and corriander.
This recipe was contributed by dishakapoor on 01 Jun 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.