Indian Aviation Yodel
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6942 times
Cover the bowl with aluminum foil before refrigerating to chill.
Add your private note
Indian Aviation Yodel recipe - How to make Indian Aviation Yodel
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time: Some Refrigeration Total Time:
- You need to:
- Make jam sandwiches with liberal helping of jam.
- Cut and discard sides of the sandwiches.
- Make nine equal pieces of each sandwich.
- Make custard ensuring it is light and not rich.
- You have to:
- Spread some biscuit powder in a glass pudding dish.
- Pour a little custard over the biscuit powder.
- Place a layer of sandwich squares over the custard.
- Pour custard over the sandwiches.
- Spread biscuit powder over custard once again.
- Place more sandwich pieces over biscuit powder.
- Place nuts / dry fruits between layers if required.
- Repeat similar layers till the pudding bowl is full.
- Sprinkle top once again with biscuit powder.
- You should:
- Be liberal while pouring custard.
- Serve five to six persons.
- Relish it !!
This recipe was contributed by RajivAnand on 26 May 2007
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.