Incredible Edible Veggie Bowls
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1791 times
Vegetable bowls made of coloured pepper filled with more pepper and celery and carrot topped with your favourite salad dressing.
- Cut the pepper in half (from side to side). clean out the seeds and gunk from the inside. now you have two pieces. one will be your pepper-shaped bowl.
- Cut the other half of the pepper into skinny slices.
- Cut the carrot into skinny sticks about 4" long.
- Cut celery into skinny sticks so each one is about 4" long.
- Put a little salad dressing in the bottom of your pepper bowl.
- Put celery sticks, carrot sticks, and pepper slices into the pepper bowl.
- Now you've got a portable veggie treat! you can pull out the veggies and eat them with a little dressing. then when you're finished with the veggies, it's time to eat the bowl!
This recipe was contributed by sukirtisoni on 26 Apr 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.