Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 2409 times
If the idlies are left over it doesn't taste well,just try the receipe of idli upama for the morning breakfast and see how it work
Add your private note
Idli upama recipe - How to make Idli upama
Cooking Time: Total Time:
left over idlies 4-5
urad dal 1tea spoon
chana dal 1 tea spoon
green chilly 1-2
corinder leaves finilly chopped
kadipatta leaves little1 tbsp oil
- Cut the left over idlies into small pieces
- Add oil in a pan
- After the oil is heated, add cumin seeds,turmericpowder,urad dal,chanadal,groundnuts and fry to golden brown
- Then add finely chopped onions,chillis,carrot,and green peas
- Wait for a little while tillall are cooked
- Turn off the gas,and add the small cut idlis,and mix properly
- Add to it a little salt,sugar,and lemon juice
- Garnish it with coconut and corinder leaves
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#405226 on 25 Mar 2008
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.