Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3708 times
Believe me kids will love these extraodinary dish . and if u put leftover idlies in microwave for 30 seconds before making sandwiches then it will be soft. so enjoy this dish.
Add your private note
Idli sandwiches recipe - How to make Idli sandwiches
Cooking Time: Total Time:
4 left over IDLIES
1 chopped onion (round pieces)
1 tomato copped in round pieces
1 bowl chopped cabbage
1 chopped capsicum in round stripes
4 slices of cheese
1 bowl tomato sauce
salt and pepper
some sweet cherries
- Cut each idli in two slices
- Then put sauce on each slice
- Put some cabbage on each slice
- Then put onion rings on one of them
- Then put tomato slice on the other one then put some capsicum slices and some jalapeños on one part and put slice of cheese on other part . then put one slice on the other and press toothpick in such a manner that its end parts fits in the bottom slice and press a cherry on top of the toothpick .
This recipe was contributed by writesonething on 26 Oct 2006
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.