Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2704 times
A very tasty snack of left-over idlis. Idli Upma is quite easy to prepare and tasty. The idlis are crushed and tempered with mustard seeds, curry leaves and green chillies. Serve the spicy Idli Upma with grated coconut sprinkled on the top..
- Knead the idlys into very small pieces
- Put oil in a vessel and splitter mustard and channa dal.
- Then add onion green chillies,
- Curry leaves and turmeric powder
- After the onions become soft add the idli's and fry well for 5 minutes
This recipe was contributed by vandhanaprasadh on 10 Jan 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.