Idli Upma By ushasub
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2769 times
Crumble the idlis well to almost sooji-like consistency.
use a wet hand to prevent sticking.
you can add chopped capsicum, carrot, etc. after frying the onion.
- Crumble the idlis with fingers and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and add the mustard seeds and allow to splutter.
- Add the urad dal and chana dal. saute until pink.
- Add the asafoetida.
- Add the chili and ginger. saute for a minute.
- Add the onion and fry until pink.
- Add the turmeric powder.
- Add the crumbled idli.
- Add the salt and sugar and toss well for a couple of minutes.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
This recipe was contributed by ushasub on 16 Sep 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.