Idli Style Bread
by Taruna Singhal
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3065 times
North indian style idli. . . . With chatpata flavors. . . .
- Take curd in a bowl and add pepper and salt to it. Beat well.
- Then take the boiled potatoes and grate them.
- Add chilli powder and salt to it. Mix well.
- Now take a bread slice and cut it into round shape using a bowl.
- Now apply a layer of grated potato mixture on one side.
- On the second side of the bread apply a layer of curd mixture.
- Take a non-stick pan and add 1/2 tbsp oil and heat it on medium flame.
- Now place the bread over the oil from potato layered base.
- Cook it on medium flame for 2 min.
- Now cover it with a lid and cook for another 2-3 mins.
- Serve hot with coriander garnished.
This recipe was contributed by Taruna Singhal on 18 May 2013I am a housewife....I love to cook....Cooking is my passion.....and my children and husband are a co...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.