Idli Satay Stick
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 5688 times
Healthy breakfast with fruits and vegetables. Mild spicy so that kids can have a bite more.
- Heat 1 tbsp ghee in a kadhai and add the mustard seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the urad dal and asafoetida and saute till the dal turns golden brown.
- Add the sambhar masala, mix well and saute for half a minute and keep aside.
- Heat the remaining ghee in another pan, add the cinnamon, cloves, apples, tomato and potato slices and saute for half a minute.
- Add the salt, chilli powder, cumin seeds powder and mix well.
- Remove and keep aside.
- Take tooth picks or satay sticks.
- Pierce one idli, kiwi, potatoe, tomatoe, apple piece and repeat the sequence as per the length of the stick.
- Garnish with paneer and serve immediately with coconut chutney.
This recipe was contributed by damyantiben on 30 Jan 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.