by Palak Rajput
Added to 10 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10367 times
An innovative and delicious recipe. .
- Clean, wash and soak the dal in enough water for at least 3 hours.
- Drain and blend the dal in a mixer along with 2 cups water till smooth.
- Transfer in a bowl, add the semolina and salt and mix well to make a smooth batter of pouring consistency.
- Cover and keep in a warm and dry place for 6 to 8 hours for fermenting.
- Place the batter in a deep flat plate and steam in a steamer for 5 minutes.
- Top the half cooked batter with the cheese, sliced tomatoes, peppers and onions.
- Steam again for another 7 minutes.
- Sprinkle oregano powder.
- Cut it into slices like pizza and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Palak Rajput on 22 Sep 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.