Idli Manchurian By chitvish
Added to 49 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 32091 times
Quite an innovative recipe, the Idli Manchurian is prepared from leftover idlis which are made into dumplings and then simmered in a sweet and sour Chinese gravy. Enjoy as starter or with noodles as side dish.
- Cut idlis into small squares.
- Or you can use mini idlis also.
- Mix the other ingredients –maida,cornflour, ginger garlic paste & very little salt with water to a medium batter.
- Dip idli pieces in this batter & deep fry.
- Drain & keep ready.
- Chop onion, green chillies, ginger & capsicum fine.
- In a vessel heat 1 tbsp oil .
- Lightly fry all the chopped ingredients.
- Add ½ tsp soya sauce & fried idlis.
- Add cornflour mixed with 2 cups of water.
- Boil & remove.
- Add chopped spring onions & serve.
This recipe was contributed by chitvish on 23 May 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.