Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4561 times
It is a very tasty and delicious dish for guests.
- Cut the idlis into small pieces and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the mustard and cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the curry leaves and green chillies and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the turmeric powder and red chilli and idlis and saute for 5 minutes.
- Remove from the flame and garnish with the chutneys, coriander leaves and sev.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by anitargupta on 14 Sep 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.