Added to 30 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8656 times
Try idli burger and impart a novelty in your daily routine. The idlis are placed in the burger buns along with chutneys and chopped veggies and enjoyed as a quick snack or healthy breakfast.
Add your private note
Idli Burger recipe - How to make Idli Burger
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 1 serving
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry the idlis till golden brown and crisp from all the sides. Keep aside.
- Combine the potato, soya granules, paneer, cornflour, chilly powder, amchur and salt and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into equal portions and shape them into small round flat tikkis.
- Heat 1 tsp oil in a pan, place the tikkis and cook till they turn golden brown from both the sides.
- Take one idli, apply tomato sauce to one side of it place the tikki on it now place cucumber,tomato and onion silces cover it with another idli whose side should also be applied with tomato sauce.
- Take a cherry, pin it with a tooth pick and insert it into the idli burger.
- Wrap the delicious idli burger in a aluminium foil and pack it into your childs
This recipe was contributed by bajajdeepa on 14 Sep 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.