Added to 15 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7041 times
A rapid snack made with leftover idlis and mixed with potatoes, sprouts, etc. with garnishing of peanuts and sev.
- Cut the left over idlis into small pieces and half fry them till light brown colour.
- Meanwhile mix all the ingredients except the chilli sauce, tomato sauce corinader leaves sev.
- Arrange the fried idli pieces in the plates to be served.
- On the top put the above mixed mixture.
- Add the tomato sauce, chilli sauce .
- Garnish it in the end with sev, coriander leaves and serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by sumatir on 22 Jun 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.