Idli Dry Chutney Powder
Added to 15 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 11540 times
This powder can be kept for one month also. This is a handy side dish for idli dosa chapatti.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai, add the urad dal and chana dal and saute till the dal turns golden brown in colour.
- Remove, add the red chillies and asafoetida and saute till the chillies turn brown in colour.
- Combine the dals along with red chillies and blend in a mixer till smooth.
- Add the coconut and tamarind and blend in a mixer till smooth.
- Store in an air-tight container.
This recipe was contributed by meenababu on 14 Sep 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.