Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1207 times
A quintessential Mumbai 's favorite street food in summers, Icegulla is basically ice candies flavoured with syrups of your choice. Also known as gola, ice gullas can now be prepared at home with this ice gulla recipe.
- Squeeze off all the sugar syrup from the rasgullas.
- Set allof them in a bowl.
- Cover whole of the rasgullas with vanilla icecream.spread evenly.
- Cover it with grated chocoalate.
- Deep freeze in the freezer compartment for 15 to 20 mins.
- Before you serve keep it for 5 mins in lower compartment.
- Serve chilled.
This recipe was contributed by nidhiraj on 25 Mar 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.