Iced Tea By anu_bunny
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4914 times
The most famous thirst quencher with the freshness of tea leaves. Feels like heaven in summer
- Boil five cups of water, add sugar and tealeaves and brew the tea for a minute.
- Add eight to ten fresh mint leaves.
- Remove from heat, strain and set aside to cool.
- Cut the lemon into round slices.
- When the tea cools to room temperature add lemon juice and mix well.
- Pour a cup of the decoction into an ice tray and set it to freeze for making "tea"
This recipe was contributed by anu_bunny on 08 Apr 2006
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.