Iced Mango Soufflé
Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 24267 times
A tempting iced mango souffle recipe with a soft texture and awesome fresh natural mango flavours and taste in a creamy souffle recipe. Browse through our recipe collection of mango souffle recipes and souffle recipes, including our eggless souffle recipe at tarladalal.com
- Take three whole eggs and two yolks in a thick bottomed pan.
- Add caster sugar in and mix with a whisker, place it on a double boiler and cook, stirring continuously with a wooden spoon on low heat until thick and foamy.
- Remove bowl from heat and continue to whisk until completely cool.
- Whip one and a half cups of cream till it forms soft peaks.
- Mix in mango pulp.
- Gently fold the cream and mango pulp mixture into the egg mixture.
- Transfer into a prepared soufflé dish or individual ramekins and freeze overnight.
- Whip the remaining cream with two tablespoons of caster sugar till stiff. transfer into a piping bag with a star nozzle.
- Pipe rosettes on the top of the soufflé and serve garnished with mango slices
This recipe was contributed by anu_bunny on 08 Apr 2006
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.