Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4652 times
Ice cream bombe is a delicious ice cream recipe with a difference. You are sure to find many interesting ice cream recipe, dessert recipe, chocolate recipe at tarladalal.com
- Layer the cake slices at the bottom of a round glass or metal bowl to cover the whole bottom of the bowl.
- Freeze for sometime till the cake hardens a little.
- Soften the pista icecream and spread all over the cake in a thin layer.
- Freeze again.
- Soften the vanilla icecream and layer over the pista ice cream in a thin layer. freeze again.
- Sofetn the strawberry icecream and mix in the chocolate chips evenly. layer over the the vanilla to fill the bowl till the top.
- Cover with plastic wrap and freeze well.
- Just before serving, dip bottom of bowl in warm water and unmould onto a large serving plate.
- Cut into slices and serve.
- The slices should look like watermelon slices!!.
This recipe was contributed by vanitha_bhat2003 on 07 Jan 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.