Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4854 times
Delve into the simple and exotic looking Iceberg pudding. The custard powder and sugar is added to the milk along with egg whites a and then served cold as dessert.
- In a pan put milk to boil and add dissolved custard powder to it stirring the custard all the time .
- Now take a small spoon and add beaten egg to boiling custard.
- Add only a spoonful at a time.
- After the egg white has been added up our pudding is ready to serve.
- It can be eaten hot or cold both.
This recipe was contributed by ritss on 31 Mar 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.