by rajni ahuja
Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 85992 times
An interesting and easy way of preparing ice cream with this ice cream base recipe. The milk is boiled and mixed with corn flour, GMS, CMC and milk powder to prepare this ice cream base. The base can be later used to prepare any ice cream of your choice with any desired flavour or essence.
- Divide milk
- a.100mllt to mix ingredients
- b.650mllit to boil ,make 2\3 of it
- Mix to remaining milk a.corn flour ,b.cmc ,c.gms ,thoroughly ,strain mixture mix with boiling milk
- Thicken till coats back of spoon
- Remove from fire add sugar
- Allow to cool
- Keep in freezer to set
- After 5-6 hour when set, beat it nicely, till fluffy
- Add fresh cream, (add essence, dry fruit, fruit, chocolate, coffee etc what ever you want)
- After 2 hours again churn & set
This recipe was contributed by rajni ahuja on 03 Mar 20041.Iam senior citizen,aged72 yrs,
retired deputy librarian from IIT kharagpur ,
42 years of experie...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.