Ice Cream with Caramelized Fruit
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 14254 times
You can make this caramelized mixture ahead of time and keep it for faster serving.
you can make this variety of seasonal fruits.
- Melt butter in a pan and stir in brown sugar until it dissolves.
- Add the fruits and mix till the coating applies on the friut.
- Allow the mixture to cool.
- In a serving bowl place the ice cream and top with the carmalized fruit and server.
- You could add wipped cream beaten with sugar for additional taste.
This recipe was contributed by anithajagadeesh on 01 Dec 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.