Ice Cream Cake with Strawberries
by Jyoti V B
This recipe has been viewed 3931 times
With the authentic taste of strawberries, and the perfect taste of vanilla, this ice cream cake is an all time favourite! The combination of vanilla ice cream, strawberries and biscuits is very refreshing. The best part about this recipe is- it is easy to make, and no baking is required!
- Roughly crush the biscuits and add one tablespoon unsalted butter and mix well.
- Spread this as a thin layer in a deep vessel.
- In another container mix the frozen ice cream till its becomes a smooth consisitency and spread this over the layer of biscuits.
- Decorate with the slices of strawberries and refrigerate for 15 to 20 minutes before serving the cake.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
- All the qauntities of the above ingredients can be adjusted according to the size of the cake.
This recipe was contributed by Jyoti V B on 02 Jan 2016
Know more about this member, Click Here
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.