Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 5415 times
Can add ghee for more taste.
also tomato chutney will taste good.
samber is another accompanyment
- Now mix all the above said items in a bowl with the required water to the dosa consistency.
- Heat a dosa tava & pour dosas .
- Start pouring from the outer end & come inside.
- Pour 1 tsp saffola oil on the made dosa.
- When done turn & again add little oil if required.
- When crisp remove from thava & serve hot with coconut chutney.
This recipe was contributed by sivashanmugamchetty on 18 Jul 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.