Hyderabadi Toast By bhaviniparekh
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 34 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 23999 times
Hyderabadi Toast is a classic toasted bread preparation with authentic Hyderabadi flavours. The bread slices are stuffed with potatoes, sauce and chutneys before toasting or grilling them. Serve hyderabadi toast with cheese and tomato chili sauce.
- Boil the potato.
- After it has been boiled,finely chop it.
- Add all the masala such as red chilli pwder,dhana zeeru,lime juice,sugar,salt and in last add garam masala.just go on mixing it so your potato mixture is ready.
- Now take the bread and cut it into 2 pieces as it would look like triangle.
- Now on it paste the potato mixture andlet it dry for 1o min.
- Add all the ingredients of green chutney and grind it into mixture at once.
- In garlic add salt and red chilli powder and grind it also.
- Now for frying potato bread take oil in a pan and fry it till it looks golden brown
- Now on it spread green and red chutney,tomato sauce,sprinkle sev,corriander leaves and chooped onion.its now ready to serve
This recipe was contributed by bhaviniparekh on 28 May 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.