Hyderabadi Spice Upma Dosa
by Chef divz
This recipe has been viewed 10249 times
How to make spice upma dosa..?
Dosa is common and we all love south Indian dish like dosa so here we are come with new variety of dosa upma dosa it's taste realy nice with some spice...so enjoy this Yummy dosa and serve dish with salad and coconut chutney.
- Heat a pan add whole red chillies, pepper corns, chana dal, urad dal and roast this for 4 minutes on a slow flame. Add roasted chana dal, rice, sesame seeds and roast till rice changes colour. Add curry leaves, asafoetida, salt, desiccated coconut and dry roast all the ingredients. Switch off the fl
- Once cooled blend in a mixer to a slightly coarse powder.
- Combine all the ingredients and mix well.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle), sprinkle a little water and wipe it off gently using a cloth.
- Pour the dosa batter on it and spread it in a circular motion to make a dosa.
- Put butter on top of the dosa and pour the thin upma on it, add the gun powder and spread it evenly all over the dosa.
- Sprinkle onions, coriander, green chillies, tomatoes and let it cook for a minute.
- Fold the dosa and serve immediately with salad and coconut chutney.
- You can make the gun powder and store in an air-tight container and use as required.
This recipe was contributed by Chef divz on 03 Jun 2016
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.