Hot and Spicy Baked Cheese Fondue
by Foodie #514071
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3953 times
A delicious spicy cheese fondue recipe. Enjoy!!
- Butter or oil for as required for greasing.
- Combine eggs with milk, mustard powder, chilli flakes, red chilli sauce, salt and butter. Whisk well.
- Grease an oven proof baking dish with butter.Place half of the bread slices in the baking dish.
- Cover the slices with cheese. Place the remaining bread slices on top. Pour the egg mixture on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45-50 minutes or until set. Serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #514071 on 21 May 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.