Hot and Sour Vegetable Noodle Salad
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6652 times
Here is an oriental delicacy with the dominant flavour of garlic and miscellaneous sauces! the hot and sour vegetable noodle salad combines a generous dose of veggies with cooked noodles, making it a rather wholesome starter if not a meal in its own right. Ensure that the veggies are fresh and crisp. Do not use old and softened veggies for this preparation. Also, make sure you retain the crunch of the blanched mushrooms and broccoli too, by refreshing them in cold water immediately after blanching.
- Heat the oil and fry the garlic till light brown. Cool.
- Mix with all the other ingredients and keep aside.
- Line a serving bowl with the lettuce leaves and keep aside.
- In another bowl, mix all the ingredients, pour the dressing over and toss the salad.
- Spoon the salad over the lettuce leaves and garnish with chopped coriander.
- While blanching the broccoli and mushrooms, arrest their further cooking by placing them under running cold water.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.