Hot and Sour Soup By VARSHA A SHAH
by varsha a shah
Added to 15 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1791 times
This soup belongs to Chinese menu. these recipes use maximum ginger and garlic and tests great. as you boil it more it will change the color but it will test very good because it will give you more ginger taste. this recipe is worth trying at least once and you will enjoy good soup.
- Grind onion and tomatoes in liquid form with four cups of water.
- In a big pot put it to boil.
- add cabbage, carrots, green chilies, pannier, green peas, ginger paste, and garlic paste.
- and also add four cups of water.
- Add salt according to your test.
- Let it boil for ten minutes.
- Now add cornstarch in little water and pour the liquid in boiling soup.
- add ajinomoto, soyasauce, black pepper, spring onion and coriander. let it boil for another ten minutes.
- Add little water if required. and enjoy your delicious hot and sour soup.
This recipe was contributed by varsha a shah on 27 Nov 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.