Hot and Sour Soup By Mehek
This recipe has been viewed 2642 times
Get ready to devour Hot and sour soup with toasted breads on cool winter afternoon. Prepare soups, cold soups, rasam with easy recipes at tarladalal.com
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Fry garlic till it become pink in color.
- Then add all chopped vegetable carrot,cauliflower and beans.
- Fry for 2 minutes then add red chilli powder and salt.
- Then add 5 cup of water cook for 5 minutes
- Now add spring onion leaves,capsicum and cabbage add soya sauce,vinegar,aginomotto and black pepper powder and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Lastly add cornflour paste.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Mehek on 13 Mar 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.