Hot and Sour Soup By Hpatel7
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 3042 times
Looking for easy and healthy soup recipe? The healthy and iron rich spinach soup is quick and delicious. Prepare the creamy spinach soup with spinach puree simmered with garlic, chillies and pepper powder. Discover more soup recipe at tarladala.com
Add your private note
Hot and Sour Soup By Hpatel7 recipe - How to make Hot and Sour Soup By Hpatel7
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Tie the lemon grass stalks and coriander together using some lemon grass.
- Boil 5 cups of water in a pan. add the seasoning cube, garlic, ginger, lemon grass and coriander (tied together), cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
- When the aroma stasrts getting released, discard the garlic, ginger, lemon grass and coriander bunch.
- Add the chillies, mushrooms, baby corn and salt and simmer for another 15 minutes in the covered pan.
- Add the lemon juice just before serving.
- Garnish the soups bowl with spring onions, coriander and carrot, pour the hot soup over it and serve at once.
This recipe was contributed by Hpatel7 on 09 Dec 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.