Hot and Sour Green Vegetable Soup
Added to 29 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4621 times
It is really tasty and I know you will like it .
- Heat oil, add minced coriander, chilly paste and fry for half a minute.
- Add all the green vegetables aji-no-moto and black pepper.
- Fry for two minutes.
- Add 6 cups of water , soya sauce ,vinegar and salt to taste. bring to boil.
- Melt the cornflour in a little water and add the boiling soup---stir constantly for few minutes.
- Garnish with carrot curls.
- Serve hot.
This is a private recipe. The member has not shared the recipe details.
This recipe was contributed by leena.rathod on 01 Jan 2000
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.