Added to 18 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3981 times
Hot and sour soup is all time favorite soup recipe with a delectable hot and sour flavour attributed to the range of sauces added. The hot and sour soup can be prepared with vegetables, chicken or tofu.
- If mushroom are available soak them in water for half an hour.
- Heat oil, add tomato,mince while cooking it, cook for 1 min.
- Add cabbage, carrot, soaked mushroom and beans.
- Stir fry for 1 min. add the prepared tomato stock.
- Add all other ingredients except corn flour.
- Boil for 2 min. add corn flour mixture, stirring continuously.
- Boil for 3-4 min.
This recipe was contributed by v.devyani on 28 Jan 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.