Hot and Cold Beetroot Soup
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8098 times
Hot and delicious beetroot soups are every health conscious person's favorite. The vegetable soup with beetroots is an easy healthy recipe which is sure to tingle your senses and warm you up.
- Combine the beetroot, onions, potatoes, tomatoes and bottle gourd along with enough water and pressure cook for 2 whistles or till the vegetables are cooked.
- Cool slightly and blend in mixer till smooth. Strain and keep aside.
- Add the salt and sugar, mix well and either serve chilled or bring the soup to boil and serve hot.
- While serving chilled, garnish with cream.
- While serving hot, garnish with coriander.
This recipe was contributed by mehtaasmita on 11 Jun 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.