Hot Veggie Sandwich
Added to 13 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8162 times
Note the dry masala can be altered to your taste
and the sandwich is best when eaten hot
- First clean out the capcicum seeds
- Chop the capsicum, tomatoes,and red onion into small squares.
- In a large bowl mix capsicum, tomatoes, and red onion along with the grated carrots and green corriender
- Add the salt, chat masala, garam masala and the red pepper.
- And mix well either with hand or spoon
- Heat the sandwich maker for 1 min on the stove and grease it with little oil
- Put the first slice
- On the slice put the veggie mixture
- Cover it with the second slice
- Once again grease the other side of the sandwich maker
- Cook in on medium flame for 5 min turning the sandwich maker if on the stove until the sandwich turns golden brown
- Serve it with ketchup or dhania chutney
- Repeat the process with each slice of bread
This recipe was contributed by deepaniraj on 13 Jun 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.