Hot Sauce (Party Cooking)
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 47 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10525 times
- Put the tomatoes into hot water for 10 minutes. Remove the skin and chop.
- Heat the oil and fry the onion for 2 minutes.
- Add the garlic and fry again for a few seconds. Add the tomatoes and fry for a few minutes.
- Add the ajwain, chilli powder, sugar and salt and boil for a few minutes.
- If the sauce is too thick, add a little water.
Nutrient values per tbsp
|Vitamin A||45.5 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin C||3.4 mg|
|Folic Acid||3.5 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.