Hot Pot Macroni
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 30 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 13882 times
Hot pot marconi is a simple and balanced meal in itself. The pasta is boiled and then thrown in the pot with cheese, chopped veggies and herbs and sauces of choices.
Add your private note
Hot Pot Macroni recipe - How to make Hot Pot Macroni
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 servings
- Boil macroni in salted water until cooked.
- Put oil in the pan
- Saute onions until slightly brown, add green bell pepper,
- Add beans with tomato sauce, ketchup, hot sauce, oregano, italian seasoning, peprika, macroni, stir nicely
- Empty the pan into the baking tray and add cheese evenly,
- Preheat oven to 350`d f, bake for 15 min or until cheese is melted.
- Serve hot with garlic bread
This recipe was contributed by bindipatel on 02 Apr 2014
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.