Hot Fudge Sundae
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 715 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 25429 times
The popular all-time favourite.
- Keep aside a little cold milk and boil the rest of the milk with the sugar for 5 minutes.
- Mix the cornflour in the balance cold milk and add to the mixture.
- Boil for 1 minute while stirring all the time. Cool.
- Beat the cream very lightly, add to the mixture and mix very well.
- Add the vanilla essence and mix very well.
- Check the sweetness and adjust to your liking using sugar or lemon juice.
- Prepare the ice-cream in an ice-cream churner.
- Grate the choclate.
- Heat the sugar, water and butter and cook until the sugar has melted.
- Add the golden syrup and the grated choclate.
- Cook until the choclate melts completely.
- Cool a little and add the vanilla essence.
- Pour a little warm sauce in a long stem glass. Put a little ice-cream, some sauce and again a little ice-cream. Top with roasted almonds or with chopped walnuts.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.