Hot Easy Potato Stew
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 1678 times
A delicious hot and healthy stew on a rainy day makes a complete meal when served with crispy khakra.
Add your private note
Hot Easy Potato Stew recipe - How to make Hot Easy Potato Stew
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 servings
- Boil enough water in a deep pan, ad the potatoes, cinnamon , cloves, cardamom nad boil till potatoes are soft.
- Discard the spices and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in another pan and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the celery, spring onions, paneer, potato puree and pumpkin puree and mix well.
- Add this to the above mixture and mix well.
- Serve hot garnished with cashews.
This recipe was contributed by damyantiben on 13 Jul 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.