Hot Dog Veg
by Cook in my Kitchen
Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7636 times
a simple delicious vegetarian hot dogs!!
Add your private note
Hot Dog Veg recipe - How to make Hot Dog Veg
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 to 5 servings
- Combine all the ingredients, except the bread crumbs in a bowl and mix well.
- Divide the mixture to 4 to 5 large balls.
- Take a part of the mixture in you hands and roll it in to a sausage.
- Heat a tsp of olive oil to a pan and shallow fry or grill on both sides for 4-5 minutes each.
- Take hot dog buns, slit in between from sides without cutting it completely.
- Place the cabbageleaves if you are using it, then place the veg roll.
- Put tomato and onion slices on both sides, then place pickle relish on one side.
- Squirt mustard and ketchep on the hot dog (whichever you prefer).
- Sprinkle chopped cilantro / coriander.
- Prepare the remaining hot dogs the same way. Enjoy!
This recipe was contributed by Cook in my Kitchen on 14 Aug 2012I am Pallavi. I live in Pune. I started cooking for early age with my mom but did not realised i was...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.