Hot Cucumber Soup
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 22816 times
A hot variation to the popular cold cucumber soup, the hot cucumber soup is simply irrestible. The grated cucumbers , a dash of butter and seasonings make this soup a healthy soothing choice.
- Heat the butter in a broad pan, add the onions and saute till they turn transparent.
- Add the plain flour, vegetables stock, mix well and bring the liquid to boil.
- Add the cucumber and cook till the cucumber becomes tender and are cooked, while stirring in between.
- Remove from the flame, cool and blend in a mixer till smooth.
- Add the salt and pepper, mix well and serve hot garnished wth cream.
This recipe was contributed by vaishnavdhara on 11 Jun 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.