Hot Chocolate Soufflé ( Microwave Recipe )
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 101 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 43181 times
Paneer is quite a versatile ingredient. It not only lends itself to a lot of recipes within out indigenous cuisines, but also to several international cuisines, where it is known as cottage cheese. Here is a hot chocolate souffle made with paneer. You will be amazed at how paneer cooperates with us in this recipe, which brings together the warmth of chocolate and milk, and the charm of paneer.
- Combine all the ingredients except the cream and the chocolate and blend in a mixer to a smooth paste.
- Remove to a bowl, add the cream and chocolate and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 6 equal portions and keep aside.
- Pour 1 portion of the mixture in a 100 mm. (4”) microwave safe glass bowl and microwave on high for 1 minute 20 seconds.
- Repeat step 4 to make 5 more pies.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||200.9 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||-0.3 mg|
|Vitamin B2||-0.3 mg|
|Vitamin B3||-0.1 mg|
|Vitamin C||1.3 mg|
|Folic Acid||2 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.