Hot Chocolate Pudding(fudge)
Added to 14 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 11186 times
Discover hot chocolate pudding(fudge) recipe at Tarla dalal.com. Find many easy to prepare quick, tasty pudding recipe, fudge recipe, chocolate recipe.
- Sieve the flour, baking powder, cocoa and salt in a bowl.
- Add the sugar, milk and melted butter.
- Add the walnuts and vanilla essence.
- Grease a 225 mm .x 225 mm. (9" x 9") square tin and spread the mixture
- Evenly in the tin.
- Sprinkle the brown sugar and cocoa over the mixture.
- When you want to bake, pour 2 teacups of boiling water over the
- Mixture and bake in a hot oven at 400°f for 20 minutes. during baking,
- The cake mixture rises on top and chocolate sauce settels at the bottom.
- Cut into squares and spoon a little chocolate sauce on top.
- Serve warm with vanilla ice-cream.
This recipe was contributed by tejalkurwa on 08 Jan 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.