Hot Chocolate Mousse ( Mousses Recipe)
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 144 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 33112 times
This wonderful mousse can be whipped up in less than two minutes using a microwave oven! it is hot, yummy, quick—what more can you ask for? you can prepare the mixture in advance, store it in individual serving bowls, and microwave it just before serving to enjoy the best flavour. For an extra celebration, serve the hot mousse with chilled vanilla ice-cream!
- Combine all the ingredients, except the fresh cream and the chocolate, and blend in a mixer to a smooth mixture.
- Transfer the mixture to a bowl, add the chocolate and fresh cream and mix gently.
- Pour equal quantities of the mixture into 4 individual bowls of approx. 50 mm. (2”) diameter.
- Place all the 4 bowls in a microwave and microwave on high for 1 minute 40 seconds.
- Serve immediately garnished with walnuts.
Hot Chocolate Mousse Video by Tarla Dalal
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.