Hot Apple Chutney
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 29915 times
An innovative hot apple chutney recipe which can be enjoyed with meats, starter or snacks. The sweet apples are bended with hot and spicy ingredients to create this delightful taste bud appealing hot apple chutney.
Add your private note
Hot Apple Chutney recipe - How to make Hot Apple Chutney
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 1 cup
- Peel, core and cut the apples into thin slices.
- Boil 2 cups of water in a deep pan, add apple, onion and garlic and cook for 10 minutes.
- Add the ginger and chilli powder, mix well and simmer till the apples turn soft.
- Add the sugar and vinegar and mix well and cook on a slow flame, till the chutney becomes thick.
- Cool and store in an air-tight container.
This recipe was contributed by sgambhir on 14 Sep 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.