Hot Aloo Paneer Pockets
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7448 times
You may use mozzarella cheese instead of paneer. You may also add par boiled fresh green peas to the potato mixture.
Add your private note
Hot Aloo Paneer Pockets recipe - How to make Hot Aloo Paneer Pockets
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 servings
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the onions and saute for 7 minutes until golden brown.
- Add all the powdered spices, salt, and mashed potato and mix well and cook for 2 minutes.
- Remove from the flame and keep aside to cool.
- Spread tomato ketchup on one side of the bread slice.
- Spread mint chutney on top of another slice.
- Spread a generous layer of the potato mixture and sprinkle some grated paneer.
- Close the sandwich with the other slice (the one with the tomato ketchup).
- Cover with aluminium foil and bake in an oven preheated at 350 degrees for about 10 minutes.
- Serve hot.
- Repeat with the rest of the bread slices.
This recipe was contributed by lkishore on 10 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.