This recipe has been viewed 4228 times
horse-shoe cake is an eye catching tea cake recipe which can be prepared instantly with simple ingredients. Simply mix together flour with almonds, butter and sugar and then bake these horseshoe shaped rolls in oven till crispy done.
- Mix all ingredients except vanilla sugar very quickly together.
- Roll out to pencil thickness and cut into 5cm lengths.
- Shape into a horseshoes.
- Bake at 410 for 12 minutes.
- Do not brown.
- While still hot, dip. into a bowl of vanilla sugar so they get coated.
- The same ingredients could be used for japanese cakes instead of shaping them like horse shoes roll them into 1/2" thick biscuits bake them then place one biscuite fillit with the almond cream minture cover with the other biscuite - decorate with a blob of cream & half a cherry.
This recipe was contributed by pearlie on 28 Feb 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.