Hongkong Style Vegetable with Steamed Rice
Added to 22 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3894 times
Prepare the popular Hong Kong style vegetables and enjoy it with steamed rice. The sauces clad vegetables have a remarkable hot and sour taste and goes well with steamed rice or boiled noodles.
- Take a pan and add butter to it
- Add all vegetables to it and fry till little crisp
- Add ajinomoto , salt and water and bring to a boil.
- Dissolve cornflour in 3tsp water and add in pan
- Keep stirring till boils
- Add evrything and serve with steamed rice
This recipe was contributed by dkrr on 18 Oct 2000
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.